Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
Date Posted: 05/11/2023
Location: , New York
$37,000 - $39,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite
The Family Worker Responsibilities:
- The Family Worker is responsible for maintaining high quality, effective parent engagement practices that contribute to the healthy development of families.
- The Family Worker maintains a caseload of or about 15 providers and their associated families.
- The Family Worker is responsible for addressing individual family needs, providing referrals and resources, and designing monthly parent engagement activities in collaboration with the educational staff, provide network provider support, make initial and ongoing assessment of family needs, and create work plans for families which involve goal setting, home visits, provider site visits, parent education, and family support services.
- The Family Worker is expected to adhere to the regulations and standards set forth by the NYC Department of Education, Universal Pre-Kindergarten, 3K, New York City Department of Health regulation, Cardinal McCloskey Community Services and all other applicable federal, state, and local entities.
- At minimum, Family Child Care CDA, preferably an AA or BA in Psychology, Social Work or related field.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Knowledge of child development and Early Childhood Education.
Sent Resume to:
Myriam Sanabria at:
Or apply at:
Cardinal McCloskey Community Service Website:
A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules