Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
Date Posted: 05/11/2023
Location: Bronx, New York
$45,000 - $47,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite
The Education Specialist, Responsibilities:
- The Education Specialist develops and implements an innovative Education Program for the Family Child Care Network Staff and Child Care Providers.
- The Education Specialist must have knowledge of recent development in the Field of Early Childhood Education, particularly as it relates to the proper education of children in low-income families.
- The Education Specialist must demonstrate respect for the homes, and varied cultural backgrounds of these families and the children the Program serves.
- BA in Early Childhood Education, study plan candidates will be considered.
- Experience working with Infant and Toddlers.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Sent Resume to:
Myriam Sanabria at:
Or apply at:
Cardinal McCloskey Community Service Website:
A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules