Brooklyn Kindergarten Society
Date Posted: 02/11/2021
Salary / Wage:
Location: , New York
Seeking a mission-driven professional with a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, and broad sense of humor.
- Supervise all teaching staff (teachers, assistant teachers, teacher aides, floaters, cooks, bookkeeper, custodians, substitutes)
- Provide ongoing coaching to teaching staff to support them in successfully fulfilling all aspects of their role, including but not limited to effective practices in the following:
1) CLASS™ Teacher-Child Interactions
2) Learning Environments
4) Child Assessment
5) Meeting All Children's Needs
6) Working with Families
7) Professional Growth and Collaboration
8) Health and Safety
- Ensure full implementation of all aspects of Creative Curriculum, policies/procedures and tools with the goal of supporting all children to achieve school readiness goals.
- Work with teachers to implement program curriculum with fidelity.
- Work with teachers to implement the child assessment system reliably, including understanding child outcomes data and using them to plan and individualize.
- Confidentiality- maintain all staff and family information confidentiality.
- NYS Professional ECE Certification (Birth-Grade 2) or Valid NYS Permanent Certification B-2 or N-6.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- A 2.5 minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, Masters preferred
- Experience working with low income populations and diverse cultures.
- Union – Council of School Supervisors & Administrators local 1
- Compensation based on performance with incentives