Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
Date Posted: 05/11/2023
Location: Bronx, New York
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite
The Program Administrator, responsibilities:
- The Program Administrator effectively plans the day-to-day operations of the program by creating and maintaining a professional relationship that successfully engages staff, children, and families.
- The Program Administrator supports the Assistant Program Administrator/ Program Coordinator to ensure integrity of all licensing information, including updating of staff and children files including all regulatory requirements.
- The Program Administrator coordinates and supervise the work of staff in developing and maintaining a total program in education, health, nutrition and social services to meet the needs of enrolled children, including monthly monitoring and reporting of home visits, lesson plans, individual goals, enrollment and attendance reports.
- The Program Administrator oversees budgetary expenditures. Requisition and monitor the supplies necessary for program operation using the designated workplace ordering system.
- Valid New York State Teacher's Certificate Professional/Permanent (or equivalent certificate from another state, which is recognized by the NYSED) Birth - 2 or Nursery - 6.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree must be in Early Childhood Education.
- 2-5 years group teaching experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience in early childhood education.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance standards, ECE requirements, DOHMH licensing and DOE UPK. CLASS, HSPPS.
Sent Resume to:
Myriam Sanabria at:
Or apply at:
Cardinal McCloskey Community Service Website:
A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules