Infant Toddler Teacher
Cardinal McCloskey Community Services
Date Posted: 05/11/2023
Location: Bronx, New York
$35,000 - $40,000 a year
Job Type: Full-time
Work Arrangement: Onsite
The Infant Toddler Teacher, Responsibilities:
- The Infant Toddler Teacher plays an integral role in all aspects of developmental growth of children six weeks-3 years old.
- The Infant Toddler Teacher establishes, and ensure nurturing interaction and environments, implement adopted curriculums to encourage active exploration, physical, cognitive and emotional and social development, while working closely with the Family Advocates to provide further support.
- An Associates in Early Childhood Education, or a Bachelor's in Early Childhood Education.
- 1-2 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
- Head Start experience is preferred.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s) assigned.
Sent Resume to:
Myriam Sanabria at:
Or apply at:
Cardinal McCloskey Community Service Website:
A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules