As an Assistant Teacher, you will play an integral role in providing classroom coverage in the absence of teachers and supporting various classroom functions at all of our sites under the guidance of our Education staff. Our Assistant Teachers will also responsible for active supervision of children, participate in daily educational programs, record-keeping, while providing a variety of skills and facilitating developmental activities for the continued success of the Head Start- program.
Education & Experience:
• An Associate in Early Childhood Education or
• H.S Diploma and Child Development Association (CDA) Credential
• Up to 1 year of relevant experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
• Early Childhood/Head Start experience is preferred.
• Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s). No remote option available.
• Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
COVID-19 Vaccine Required!
Sent your resume to:
914 406 5331 or
Apply at our Website: https://cmcs.org/
CMCS offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, in-service training, flexible work schedules, and competitive salaries. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!