Why should I join the Early Career Initiative?
- Explore your career options and the educational pathways that will get you there
- Connect with advocates who will support you in your educational and career goals
- Establish a relationship with a career advisor who can connect you with employers
- Develop a network of fellow early childhood educators also starting out in their careers
all at no cost to you.
As a member of our Early Career Initiative, you'll get to:
- Participate in monthly essential skill-building workshops
- Meet one-on-one with an experienced career advisor to explore your options and work on your resume
Early Career Initiative participants must be:
- New to the early childhood education field
- High school graduates or GED recipients
- Willing and able to work in New York City
- Prepared to meet once per month with other participants and an advisor through the fall
- Interested in pursuing higher education and employment in early childhood education
Please sign up here to attend an information session: September 20, 2023 (5:30 pm - 6:00 pm).
If you have any questions: please email please contact Jonathan Gabay: email@example.com.