Private School Director
Northeast Bronx Day Care Center Inc.
Date Posted: 11/01/2018
Salary / Wage:
Location: Bronx, New York
Job Type: Leadership / Director
Northeast Bronx Day Care Center is a Private preschool program in Riverdale, Bronx, New York. We are seeking an innovative, creative leader/director to operate a large program serving typically developing preschool students as well as preschool students with special needs.
- Excellent understanding of age-appropriate curriculum and activities.
- Capable of making connections with parents and steeped in early childhood pedagogy
- Effective organizational skills, time-management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Responsible for upkeep of assigned program facilities and equipment and ensures the physical environment is conducive to healthy living.
- Develop and maintain relationship with licensing agency
- Maintain proper records and department files.
- Computer proficiency
- Master’s degree in Early Childhood and Special Education
- Birth-2 Early Childhood Certification
- Birth-2 Students with Disabilities Certification
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a preschool teacher and 2 years experience as a director of a licensed preschool program.
- SBL (School Building Leadership) or (SDL) School District Leader Certification preferred
Resume and cover letter can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (718) 547-6302.