As a Lead Teacher, you will play an integral role in the implementation, guidance, leadership, and supervision of all classroom functions. Our Lead Teacher’s are also responsible for directing and implementing daily educational programs, daily record-keeping, while providing a variety of skills and facilitating developmental activities for the continued success of the Head Start- program.
Education & Experience:
• Master’s in Early Childhood Education.
• Initial, or Permanent B-2 certification (or equivalent).
• 2-5 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
• Head Start experience is preferred.
• Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s). No remote option available.
• Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
COVID-19 Vaccine Required!
Sent application to:
914 406 5331
Or apply at our Website: https://cmcs.org/
CMCS offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, in-service training, flexible work schedules, and competitive salaries. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!