Date Posted: 08/03/2018
Salary / Wage:
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Job Type: Leadership / Director
BumbleBeesRus, a 12 month Early Childhood Education Program, is currently looking for a passionate, energetic, and motivated Pre-School Educational Director at our Sunset Park location in Brooklyn. As a Center Director, you will be using your education and creativity to execute program requirements and develop positive relationships with students, parents, and staff.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Facility Management : maintaining a healthy and safe learning environment according to Dept. of Health standards.
- Staffing Management: supervising all center-based staff and providing support when needed, conducting performance reviews, working directly with teaching staff to create monthly calendars that are in line with the unit of study and theme of the month, ensuring appropriate coverage in all classrooms
- Program Administration: overseeing the maintenance of all staff, substitute, and consultant files, ensuring compliance with all state and local licensing statutes, as well as the requirements within DOHMH’s Article 47 regulations.
- Parental Communication and Involvement: creating meaningful yet appropriate relationships with all parents, providing families with assistance, familiarizing parents with the center and policies
• BA in Early Childhood Education, Master’s preferred
• NYS Teaching Certification (Birth – 2nd Grade)
• 3 Years teaching experience
Please use the link provided below:
Then go to the Our Company tab and click on Careers