Little Einsteins of Canarsie
Date Posted: 06/27/2018
Salary / Wage:
Location: Brooklyn , New York
Job Type: Leadership / Director
Looking for a Full-Time Preschool Director to supervise staff and program. Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience and familiar with early childhood education.
- Direct and develop curriculum and teaching processes.
- manage all programs to ensure effective delivery of curriculum and achievement of program outcomes.
- Manage and provide guidance to teachers and teaching support staff.
- Conduct formal and informal observations, and provide constructive feedback.
- Develop workshops and educational opportunities that encourage academic enrichment.
- Establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations, schools, and parents Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education with supervisory experience in a preschool setting
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years teaching experience
- Valid New York State teaching certification for Birth-Grade 2
- Knowledge of and experience with early childhood curriculum development
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with early childhood education funding sources and performance standards (i.e., UPK and Head Start)
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call us at 718-251-5000 to schedule an interview.