Sprinkle Stars Twinkle Incorporated
Date Posted: 05/16/2018
Salary / Wage:
Location: Bronx, New York
Job Type: Leadership / Director
Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties for an administrative department.
- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
- Arranges with vendors for services, prepares agendas, gathers and organizes supporting information, and oversees production and distribution of related materials.
- Oversees office operations.
- Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Adheres to regulations as it pertains to Part 418.
- Monitors entrance and exit of parents and visitors to building.
- Responsible for visitor and general logs.
- S95 Certification
- Education: Associate's degree or higher
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Bi-Lingual A Plus (French, Spanish, Mandarin)
100 Erskine Place, Ground Floor, Bronx, New York, 10475, UPK@sprinklestarstwinkle.org, 914-413-1041
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Service orientation