LIFE (Labor & Industry For Education) Jonathan Williams
Date Posted: 03/01/2018
Salary / Wage:
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Job Type: Teacher
LIFE- Jonathan Williams is seeking a Lead Teacher for our UPK program.
- Planning & Implementation of weekly unit plans/daily lesson plans.
- Participate in grantee & delegate component pre-service training;Implement Creative Curriculum in the class.
- Perform the functions of this position with strong understanding of the Head Start Performance Developmentally Appropriate practices.
- Guide & facilitate activities of the children ie. (daily activities,field trips selecting & arranging equipment and materials in the classroom.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- Valid teaching certification in grades B-2, however certifications such as nursery Kindergarten and grades 1-6 ; or Pre-Kindergarten-Grade 6 are acceptable.
- Also valid are teaching licences/certificates for students with disabilities valid for service in the early childhood grades (including prekindergarten)
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Study plan candidates who are on the path to certification & currently posses a Bachelors or Master's degree in Education or a related field are encouraged to apply,.
Fax/Email Resume & Cover Letter to:
Marsha Mckoy - Director
321 Roebling St. Brooklyn, NY 11211